2.22.2010

A Little Introduction

Welcome to my blog and my first post! You may be wondering, why write on here for others to read? Well, ever since I was little I've had a fascination with books, writing, and the work of an author. Granted, posting on a blog doesn't quite qualify me to call myself much of a writer. However, since I enjoy reading the blog posts of some of my good college friends like Ali and Katie (thanks for the inspiration, girls), I have decided to begin writing my own. You may wonder what to expect from this blog. I haven't jumped on board with all of those out there who write to tell about the activities of their lives; I do plan, though, to post every once in a while on various topics that I feel are worth pondering and sharing. I hope that every now and then it might inspire you, offer you something to think about, and if I'm lucky, maybe just touch your heart as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment