7.30.2011

Pin It On the Board

I have found a new website that I'm terribly excited about and just have to share with you.  I first read about Pinterest in a guest blog post written by one of my sorority sisters. 



Here's how it works... 

In essence, Pinterest is a site to share the fabulous ideas and images that you come across as you browse the internet.  The site allows you to create "boards" or categories for images.  For example, I have a board of flowers I love.  Next, when you find an image you like on the internet and want to add it to your board, with the simple click of a button you can make the picture a "pin" on your board.  Now whenever I go to the site, I can see pictures of all the beautiful flowers I love in one space.

There are two reasons why I'm really excited about Pinterest:
1. I can keep images of all kinds of things that inspire me in one place and in an organized fashion.
2. I can follow people and be followed thus gaining tons of ideas from boards and pins of other Pinterest users.  Love the creative community it creates! 

Get signed up and start pinning.  I can't wait to see your delightful discoveries and fabulous finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment