2.13.2011

Heavenly Valentine

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I think everyone has a love-hate relationship with this holiday. If you have a significant other, what a special day to show them how much you care. However, during years when you're flying solo, who really wants a reminder? Overall though, I must say that it's a bit commercialized for my taste, but I still embrace the opportunity to let my loved ones know how much they mean to me.

Several years ago, I ran across a simple yet beautiful valentine. In fact, the words of this valentine are perhaps more eloquent and meaningful than any the most distinguished poet could boast. At the time, I saved it to reference later and found an image of it today as I prepared to write this post.



I've never found a love so real, so pure, and so true as the love I have in my Savior. Thank you God for loving us each so much that you sent us the precious gift of your Son. Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow everyone! Spread the love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment