5.05.2010

A Love...ly List

Top five things I've been LOVING lately:

1. Workouts

I joined the gym in 2010, and it's been worth every penny! Running on the treadmill has more or less become a weekly or bi-weekly routine. Turbo Kick kickboxing class is my favorite! Talk about a hardcore workout that's a blast! If you can find one near you, giving it a try is a must.





2. Line Dancing
I grew up in a small town and will always have a weakness for good country tunes. After taking line dancing lessons with my mom back in high school, I've picked the hobby back up recently. Nothing quite as fun as moving around the dance floor in my boots with some cowboys and cowgirls!



3. Books
I've been on a reading roll as of late. I've been an avid reader since the time I was old enough to check out books from the library, but the grind of daily life can take its toll on even the most well intentioned readers. Luckily, more free time lately has given me the opportunity to enjoy titles that come recommended by friends, family, and the masses. Nonetheless, my to-read list keeps growing faster than I can get through them! I'm currently enjoying Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford.



4. Dinner Parties
Okay, so calling it a dinner party might be a stretch, but I loved having a pitch in dinner with two of my good college friends earlier this week. A's salsa and chips were a great pair with M's taco soup and my sangria. Delicioso! Good food and even better company.




5. My Mom
(My whole family is incredible, but in honor of upcoming Mother's Day...)

Thanks to my mom for all she does. She's been a rockstar at being a mom since the day my older brother was born and continues to do so even 25 years later. Thanks for putting us first a million times to help us grow and now giving us the freedom to fly. Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your list! I've been on a reading roll lately too. Have you read many Nicholas Sparks books? In the past few months I've read The Last Song... the book the movie was based on and The Lucky One. Both of them were awesome. I stayed up wayyyy to late at night reading them. If you haven't read them you should definitely give them a try. If you have read them, then you already know what I'm talking about lol Also, I want to go Line Dancing with you!

    ReplyDelete