1.15.2012

K is for...

K
    is for kettle.



Something slightly momentous happened today on just another seemingly ordinary Sunday afternoon.  I finally buckled down and purchased a tea kettle!  Seems like no big deal, right?  One would think...   Nonetheless, I have been incredibly indecisive as I've browsed on and off for about a year now in search of the perfect tea kettle.  I know I was being a bit picky, but it seemed pretty important as far as I was concerned.  Call me crazy, but a tea kettle is one of those extremely classy items that every woman should own along with a perfect strand of pearls.

She's a beauty.  Silver, dainty, classy.  Spot of tea anyone?

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I can't believe you looked over a year for a tea kettle, that is hilarious. Yet, I agree...every classy lady needs one. I don't really use them often but I find them quite cute. I have a red one that matches my kitchen perfect and a cute black and white checkered one I got for a wedding gift that is cute decor :) Yours is perfect! Love it :)

    PS I know I am late commenting, I always read blogs but hardly ever "log in" and comment, haha.

    XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete