1.20.2013

Celebrating a Miss to Mrs.

Happy wedding weekend and marriage to my dear friends Melissa and Dan!  I was so honored to stand up with Melissa's family and friends and bear witness to the vows that she spoke yesterday to the man of her dreams.  It has truly been a blessing and encouragement to watch their relationship grow and blossom from the evening that they first met.  Now as they embark on the journey of marriage together, I know that they will have much to learn from one another.  As I watch them move forward in this new chapter with Christ as their center, I'm excited to see them continue to serve and increase in their likeness of Him.

Praying blessings for you sweet Mel and Dan!    


A wife of noble character who can find? 
     She is worth far more than rubies.
                 (Proverbs 31:10)

No comments:

Post a Comment